Friday, August 20, 2010

Trying out a new theme...

If you may notice, I've changed my blog theme again... well i'm just trying something to refresh my senses

and while writing this one, I received an email from jobstreet... I saw an interesting job that actually fits my specialization. I kinda have a thought of getting a job, having a new life, a new career again... but if I work... who will take care of my son? Why is it always so hard to go back to working? Ofcourse I want a job. I need a job. I want one to help my husband support our family... It's just that, nobody will look after my kid once I decide to go back to working... oh well. whatta life... Some needs job but doesn't have the qualifications to get one... While me, I have those qualifications fit for the job, but I can't work because of this and that... Opportunities are going gone... I don't know when will I be able to work again... I am not getting any younger, and the fact that a lot of fresh grads are highly obsessed of finding a job, there are also the undergrads who want to try their luck in the business world... too much competition getting in the way... too much luck going out of my way... haaaay. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment