Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bridson's first try @ Tony Roma's - ATC



Spending Sundays at the Alabang Town Center has been our family's weekend bonding. We usually hang out there after lunch until past 8p.m.
A few weeks ago, Bridson has been eyeing one particular restaurant. He keeps on asking if I was able to try their food before and if it's good... I told him to better check it out for himself. ;) and voila! dinner is set at Tony Roma's!!! We got in there around 6:45 p.m., quite early dinner for us. My son bongbong was feeling at home inside the resto, he keeps on walking around and having fun with the restaurant attendants. hehe =)) One of the female attendant gave him a twisted balloon shaped into a snail, she also gave him crayons and paper while we were waiting for our food to be served. My husband ordered Cheese Burger - monterey jack cheese, medium rare, while I ordered Grilled Pork Chops with corn and rice. One person approached us while we were munchin on the free hot bread, he told us that unfortunately there's not much french fries-side dish left to serve, however they will still serve it together with a free baked potato. Then our food came, we were shocked by the amount of servings that they offer. Twas like an overload of fries plus a baked potato and coleslaw. And that's only for Bridson. My food was also terrific! I love the grilled pork chops plus the apple side dish. Everything was awesome. There's no room left for dessert. haha!

Before we finished our food, a lady attendant came to our table and offered me a discount card called "Friends of Tony Roma's" she said I can use it already after signing up. So there, I got a 10% disc. on top of our total bill. ;) Tony Roma's ATC is a superb resto!

No comments:

Post a Comment