Friday, January 10, 2020

Enrolled for 2nd sem

Hey, ho, let's go! haha! I am now enrolled for the second semester sy 2019-2020. So far, I have already finished all the subjects for MAS and I am now currently stucked with my thesis proposal... I think some of my classmates were already done with their proposal and have defended it with their panel. So I guess I am quite behind in terms of progress. Not really sad though, because I think I really need to put myself into my research and immerse into the subject, to gain more knowledge... or maybe I am just lost and cannot accept it as a fact. Oh well. That's life. I hope I can motivate myself to at least finish the proposal. Will also try to work on a new blog that I will dedicate for my research topic. I will still be writing here, and post some weird stories about my ultra boring life... but i will definitely put more effort on the new blog fo educational purposes :) On to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment